2009年8月27日 星期四

【❤celebrate At〝Kopitiam〞❤】



thursday 27/08/09






the day raining last night..

my brother birthday...

we go Kopitiam n celebrate his birthday..

we dunnoe rain..

so my BiBi drive motor come fetch me..

when he out no rain..sampai saya punya rumah baru rainning..

f**k!! &!$#*%$#@

he call me tumpang Ah Hu car..

then he drive his motor back he house and we go his house fetch him..

my BiBi so pity /.\

drive his motor back home in the rain..haizz..

nasib baik tak ada sakit^^



then go fetch X.Yun..Ah Lau..

Ah Hu drive car very crazy @.@ (pengsan)

i tell him''drive baik baik ..nanti acident..

sekarang bulan berapa?buat awk baru tau..''

=.=" he no listen i say wat...



we at KOPITIAM now...

huh!?the weather so =cool~

then..order order order..^@^

mii..order RIBENA+LEMONS


 当~当~当~当~^^










my BiBi ..Ah Hu..Ah Lau..my bro chit chat something about motor n car..

me and X.Yun dunnoe ..

boring..boring..

then take some photo^^


3 則留言: