2009年10月29日 星期四

`pass 過去。 ♥

haizz./.\
all will ask me . why i blogging this time right??
i positively say i stop blogging two week ..
i wanna study hard n put more effort on exam.
but ..
i cant do it..
bcoz...
now i no mood n thinking about the pass memories..
y i so rude?
got many things cannot think meh?
thinking about that do what?

i scolding myself right now..
never mind ..
will pass it.. will forget it..
im very useless..
wanna two month ady..
two month..
i tell my self i can do it ..can forget it..
but..
fact ..fact...

gv me more time ..
i will try to imagine my future ..
i will i can i do...!
who can promise?
who oso cant..
(arghh...!)
i will wait the mircle..
and then thanks the mircle.. XD







forever

muackzz...<3

all babe & guys ... gudnitezz...

nice dream..





沒有留言:

張貼留言