2009年9月1日 星期二

【✖work work work✖】


Monday 31/08/08



tis month is my working time..
sry ya~maybe not many time can upload ~
back at skul and quickly bath eating ..then go work~~

tired~
but tis work senang saja~haha~
can use phone no need wear long jeans~

wahaha~
today is my 1st day go work~
cos today is 31august(merdeka)..
my working place is full ~
many ppl come and buy shoes..
then..working...working..working..
HoHo~~is time relax~time to eating and 'GaiGai'
c me with X.Yun~haha.plying..

she look like wanted this monkey~haha

Ahaha~XD sry X.Yun ..i put this pic at my blog><

wah~many toys worr~haha~

i love this bear~nce and cute ~if colour pink..i more love *.*

then back to place work again~

today happy~^^

Tuesday 01/09/08

today is X.Tong birth~

jus want say with her:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY~TT(tong tong)

沒有留言:

張貼留言